About Randy & Caddo Lake
About Your Guide:
Hello! My name is Randy Deaver. I have been fishing Caddo Lake almost all of my life and currently fish over 200 days a year. My tournament experience and time spent on the water has given me the opportunity to provide a great experience for my clients. Whether it is an individual, group, or a corporate fishing trip, I can accommodate your needs.
About Caddo Lake:
Mysterious Caddo Lake borders Texas and Louisiana, with over 26,000 acres of history filled cypress swamps. It has an abundance of cypress trees, plant life, birds, and wildlife. The lake is known for its mystical beauty and tranquility that can’t be found anywhere else. Book a trip with Randy to view the scenery that Caddo Lake has to offer and have the chance to catch a trophy bass! Thank you for visiting Caddo Pro Bass Guide Service.
About My Boat:
2015 fully rigged Skeeter FX21 powered by a Yamaha 250 SHO VMax outboard, Minnkota trolling motor, Lowrance electronics, and Power Pole Blades.
- My current year model team boat is always for sale. The boat is sold with new boat warranties and financing. The buyer will be considered the original owner. Please let me know if you would like a demo ride or more information on purchasing the boat.)
- Bass fishing year around
- Crappie and bream fishing seasonal
- Full and half day trips
- All tackle furnished if needed
- Lodging arranged on request
- Individual, corporate, or group trips welcome
- Licensed and insured
- Certified Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
- Certified in CPR